Hot Topic Roundtables are facilitated discussions that focus on current controversial issues in an informal context. Meet with your colleagues as you learn, challenge, support, and share your views with others who may have similar or different opinions, experiences, or interests. Engage in one or more of these facilitated discussions.
Experienced leaders in the field will be facilitating these sessions.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Regulatory Update
Facilitator: Sidney Hairston, MSN
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Good for Patients?
Facilitators: Jason Kletter, PhD and Kellie Rollins, PsyD
- Getting the Political Process to Work for People in Recovery: Platform Review
Facilitator: Legal Action Center
- Confronting Stigma and Discrimination in Treatment
Facilitator: Robert Lambert, MA
- What have you done in your community: Building Recovery Partnerships
Facilitators: Zac Talbott, CMA and Ivette Torres, MEd, MS