2016 AATOD Conference
October 29 – November 2, 2016
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
Saving Lives: Access to Improved Health & Recovery
- To present the latest evidence relevant to the field and critically evaluate the implications for patients, clinicians, administrators, and policy makers
- To disseminate evaluation and treatment techniques to better serve patients and providers, improve program development and administration, and enhance patient outcomes
- To develop strategies to assist healthcare partnerships and collaborations by advancing their understanding of medication assisted treatment as a crucial element to community wellness in an era of healthcare reform
- To improve the collaboration between opioid treatment programs and community partners in response to the heightened risks associated with the use of opioids
- To formulate methods to promote, support, facilitate, and integrate medication assisted treatment into the judicial and penal systems, government, and social service organizations
- To discuss the magnitude and impact of prescription opioids on the healthcare system and Opioid Treatment Programs
Booking Your Baltimore Stay
Conference Educational Content
Onsite Conference Information
- For more information about our conferences, please view this video clip highlighting the special moments of our last AATOD Conference in Atlanta of April 2015.
- Participation in this conference assumes knowledge and authorization of photography, audio and/or video recording of portions of this conference. If you do not want to be photographed or videotaped, please notify the individuals taking photographs, recording and/or videoing the event.
This conference event is proudly sponsored by AATOD, Inc. We would like to kindly acknowledge and thank our Conference Hosts: Maryland Behavioral Health Administration and Opioid Treatment Providers of Maryland