We are pleased to announce the 2016 AATOD Conference.
October 29 – November 2, 2016
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
Saving Lives: Access to Improved Health & Recovery
- To present the latest evidence relevant to the field and critically evaluate the implications for patients, clinicians, administrators, and policy makers
- To disseminate evaluation and treatment techniques to better serve patients and providers, improve program development and administration, and enhance patient outcomes
- To develop strategies to assist healthcare partnerships and collaborations by advancing their understanding of medication assisted treatment as a crucial element to community wellness in an era of healthcare reform
- To improve the collaboration between opioid treatment programs and community partners in response to the heightened risks associated with the use of opioids
- To formulate methods to promote, support, facilitate, and integrate medication assisted treatment into the judicial and penal systems, government, and social service organizations
- To discuss the magnitude and impact of prescription opioids on the healthcare system and Opioid Treatment Programs
Booking Your Baltimore Stay
Conference Educational Content
Onsite Conference Information
- Final Conference Program PDF
- Conference Photos
- Instagram Contest
Post and Hashtag!
Be sure to hashtag #aatod when you post your 2016 AATOD Conference photos to your Instagram account. A $100 iTunes Gift Card will be given to the Conference attendee who has the greatest number of likes to his or her conference photo. Deadline to post and hashtag is Wednesday, November 2nd. The winner will be notified on Monday, November 7th. We look forward to seeing your photos! #aatod2016
- For more information about our conferences, please view this video clip highlighting the special moments of our last AATOD Conference in Atlanta of April 2015.
- Participation in this conference assumes knowledge and authorization of photography, audio and/or video recording of portions of this conference. If you do not want to be photographed or videotaped, please notify the individuals taking photographs, recording and/or videoing the event.
This conference event is proudly sponsored by AATOD, Inc. We would like to kindly acknowledge and thank our Conference Hosts: Maryland Behavioral Health Administration and Opioid Treatment Providers of Maryland
*Special Needs: The American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence, Inc. wishes to take steps to ensure that no disabled person is excluded, denied services, segregated, or otherwise treated differently than other individuals because of the absence of auxiliary aids and services. If you require any auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act, please indicate so during the registration process.