- Methadone can help people beat opioid addiction — if they can afford it
By of Vox
January 16, 2020
- Medical Marijuana Goes on Sale in Ohio, and Pain Patients Wait in Line
By Corky Siemaszko of NBC News
January 17, 2019
- Opioid Addiction Treatments That May Surface in 2018
By Kristen Fischer of Healthline
January 4, 2018
- Seniors Face Barrier for Common Opioid Addiction Treatment
By Brianna Ehley of Politico
12/21/2017 09:48 AM EDT
- Investors See Big Opportunities In Opioid Addiction Treatment
NPR Interview by Alison Kodjak featuring Mark Parrino, AATOD President.
June 10, 2016
- The Entertainment Industries Council (EIC) in collaboration with the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) conducted a Special Webcast Series for Media Professionals! Part 3: First Responders, Crisis Intervention! LIVE! An interview with Mark Parrino, AATOD President, was recorded after the live webcast to supplement the event archive. View that interview HERE.
May 11, 2016
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Weekly
Volume 25 Number 22
June 3, 2012
National Nonprofit: Expanding Access to Quality #OpioidUseDisorder Treatment Services Since 1984. #morethanmedicine #OUD
For this #GIVINGTUESDAY, please consider making a tax-deductible gift to AATOD, so that we can continue to expand access to quality #OUD treatment services, which has been our hallmark since 1984.
DONATE --> http://bit.ly/3uDOeDC
Patient access to #OTPs saves lives every day.
2024 Conference Las Vegas
225 Varick Street, Suite 402
New York, New York 10014