Our Association’s Five-Year Plan discusses our leading initiatives for the field. We will work with a number of our policy partners to achieve the goals of this plan as we have done throughout our history. We recommend that you review this plan as a companion to our recently updated policy paper, distributed to the field on March 2, 2022.
The next several years will be challenging and we will use our resources to increase access to medication-assisted treatment through OTPs to ensure that patients receive the treatment that will improve their lives.
- Increasing the Number of OTPs and Patients in the United States
- The Combined COVID – 19 Pandemic and Opioid Use Epidemic
- Expanding the Footprint of OTPs in United States
- Mobile Vans
- Non-Mobile Van Units
- Telehealth Services Through OTPs
- Developing Educational Initiatives for Members of Congress
- Conference Development/Training
- Webinar Development, Enhanced Communication
- Working with Denver Health and Hospital Authority/RADARS® System
- Criminal Justice
- International Work